MANAGEMENT OF THE PROPERTY AND COMMERCIAL REGISTRY OF THE CANTON ARAJUNO
It is a public agency, decentralized, with registration and administrative autonomy under the terms of the Law of the National Public Data Registry System, subject to the control, audit and surveillance of the National Directorate of Public Data Registry in relation to compliance with policies. , resolutions and provisions for the interconnection and interoperability of databases and public information.
Manage the organization through the effective exercise of administrative and registry autonomy, developing plans, projects and programs within the framework of legal and regulatory provisions, establishing forms of relationship and technical and financial cooperation with national and international organizations, with government authorities. local and national, aimed at improvement, growth and institutional strengthening, within the geographical scope and the institutional objectives and purposes.
OF THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS
- Carry out the registration of the legal acts related to the domain, such as sale, purchase, donations, exchanges, trusts, horizontal property, donations in payment, adjudications, subdivisions.
- Carry out the registration of taxes such as lawsuits, liens, prohibitions, insolvencies, interdictions.
- Carry out the registration of judgments referring to effective possessions, cancellations of usufructs, cancellation of liens, wills.
- Make the registrations related to mortgages, loans, easements, usufructs.
- Issue the certifications regarding liens, sales, refusals and assets.
- Carry out the registration of legal acts related to the birth of legal persons, modifications and their extinction or death.
- Issue certifications in commercial matters, appointments and garments.
- Others provided by law.